I had exciting life plans.
- Peace Corps
- Teach English in Taiwan: Bill & I actually submitted our application for a program the same day I saw two lines on the pregnancy test.
- Master’s Degree Abroad: Quebec, France, or Belgium for a degree in something “international”
- Work in National Parks across the United States
- Extensive Meditation Retreat in China (The 3-6-9-12 month long meditation retreats.)
- Internship in Foreign Service in Washington D.C while furthering my education
- ANY JOB OUT WEST
- ANY JOB OUT OF THE COUNTRY
Don’t you be fooled. I’m not missing out. Look what I have instead.
|Mommy & Baby all dressed up with pretties! <3|
|Pretty little Miss A at 10 months old|
|Mommy & Baby Snuggle Time!|
|We are B.A.|
I have the cutest, prettiest, sweetest, naughtiest (:P) baby girl AND a sexy, crazy, funny husband. Now we can make new exciting life plans together as a family. Besides, I’d be too lonely out there in the world by myself anyways.
Miss A just came to me a little bit ago to climb up on my lap, snuggle a bit, and then fall asleep. She is so ridiculously adorable that I could have let her sleep on me all night. She must have sensed I was writing about being childless and single. What she just did was exactly why I wanted to become a mother in the first place. That is my favorite thing about my life.