1. What is your favorite Christmas/holiday movie? I don’t really love any Christmas movies. In my opinion, they are all way over played and I’m kind of a “watch-it-once” girl unless it’s a really, really good chick flick. However, I will choose National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation as my favorite Christmas movie because it reminds me of really good times with family, watching it year after year, laughing and cracking up hysterically. =)
2. What is your favorite flower? Daisies and Sunflowers. Yes, I have two favorites!
|Beautiful Daisies. Source: http://www.mommyandlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Daisies.jpg|
|Super cool picture of a field of sunflowers. Source: http://wallpaperscrunch.com/wallpapers/15/3d-sunflowers-HD.jpg|
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage? For fall: hot apple cider. For summer/anytime: my new favorite drink is coconut water!
4. What is your passion? I have too many passions to narrow it down to one. So here it goes! I am passionate about religion/figuring out life mysteries/new age/alternative healing/yeah 😉 , travelling, food, animals- my husband would say kittens specifically, and my family life.
|I took this picture all by myself =) It is from yesterday’s post.|
|FaMiLy <3 picture from this post, courtesy of R & R Photography|
5. What is your favorite time of year? My favorite time is the change in seasons. I love Spring because I’ve been waiting forever for the sun to come out and warm me up! I love Summer because the lakes are almost heated up and ready to swim in. I love fall because the leaves change their colors, the chill in the air feels good, and you can start wearing fashionable boots and scarves! I love winter because the snow falls and I can go cross country skiing, sledding, and drink a lot of hot chocolate. I love starting a new season.
|Spring Buds Source: http://www.mommyandlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/spring-20buds.jpg|
|An almost Summer Day at Lake Michigan. I took this on our trip to Saugatuck!|
|Fall Colors Source: http://www.mommyandlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/autumn-leaves.jpg|
|Winter Trails Source: http://www.mommyandlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/winter_trails.jpg|
6. What is your favorite time of day? Since I hate mornings, my favorite time of day is anytime after morning. And because I have always been most productive at night, my favorite FAVORITE time of day is actually at night… when the skies are clear and you can see a billion stars!
7. What is your favorite physical activity? Yoga and weight lifting.
8. What is your favorite vacation? How can I just choose one? I loved Paris because our youth hostel was super French with frilly curtains and a small yellow bed and I love speaking French and I love French accents and French stuff… (I could make that a longer run on sentence but I’ll stop!) I loved being in Jamaica for my honeymoon, relaxing on the beach with pina coladas in both hands. I loved everything about Belgium… French and Dutch parts… Beautiful landscaping, gardens, and countryside… Kabobs with Andalouse sauce… I also loved spending two weeks in a rainforest in Peru. AND exploring Michigan’s upper peninsula with my grandparents and cousin. I will leave it at that or I’ll end up writing a book.
|Taken in Jamaica. Our full Jamaica story is posted here.|
|Taken in Brugges, Belgium.|
|This picture shows the type of lodge I stayed in, the type of boats we road, and the Amazon river. Source:http://www.mommyandlove.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2775585196_a7bccb06dd_b.jpg|
|I hiked to Lake of the Clouds near Porcupine Mountain State Park in Michigan.
Thanks again to Kelly from DeBie Hive for nominating Mommy & Love for The Sunshine Award! It made my day too! =) Now it’s my turn to nominate ten lucky bloggers.
CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you all have a super fun sunshiny day, even if it may be raining where you are…