Guess who is a spoiled baby boy? My son Oliver was just personally escorted home by the local county sheriff. Yes, 1.5 years old and the cops are already bringing him home. Funny? NO. Terrifying. He escaped out the door and walked into the intersection.
Thank goodness it was the same time the sheriff was driving by.
Thank goodness we live in a more rural area.
Thank goodness it’s not a business day due to the holiday, so traffic was extra slow.
UGH. Short explanation – My mom took him outside to feed the pig. I was laying on the couch drifting in and out, semi-watching cartoons. She set him back inside and left. He raced to the front door, opened it despite there being safety locks on it, and ventured outside. He had only been outside for a minute or two but of course he went to the road. Lesson… Don’t trust babies monitoring themselves because even if they don’t escape the house, they will do 46 other naughty things. And really, the worst possible thing imaginable can happen – moving on past this traumatizing experience… Double checking the dead bolt is in & the door is extra secured… 🙁
Has this ever happened to you? Hopefully not.
On a different note… Let’s look at Oliver’s new present.
Initially, I wanted to write that he’s spoiled because he received a new toddler pillow by Dreamtown Kids. Spoiled because of a pillow? YES. This is a pillow valued at $54.99, but you can currently buy it on Amazon for $23.95. He’s lucky I get to review it for free for his benefit. I’m very happy to introduce businesses that focus on minimizing potential health and environmental consequences of their products.
Dreamtown Kids is a small family run business based out of Texas. They pride themselves in thoughtful products and personalized customer service. They will even customize your order if you find that your pillow is too thick or thin for your little one.
- 100% organic cotton shell/cluster fiber fill
- Made in USA
- Recommended by Chiropractors: 13″ x 19″ for larger head space than most toddler pillows and less fill for ideal child neck support
- 100% certified Organic cotton fabric casing. The cotton plants are not treated with chemicals and the fabric casing is not coated with any chemical retardants. It is unbleached.
- It’s grown, woven and sewn in the USA.
- Premium First Class fiber gel fill guarantees the pillow is hypoallergenic. It’s soft, delicate and breathable.
- Convenient for travel too – better sleep in crib, bed, daycare, cars or airplanes.
- Recommended age of use is 2-5 years old
For more information, visit the following business pages.
- View product on Amazon.