I’m back with another product from one of my favorite businesses: InstaNatural. Remember the last products I reviewed for them? I fell in love with their Moroccan Rose Water* facial toner and declared it Best Natural Beauty Product of 2014. I am very impressed with this company’s dedication towards creating excellent quality products. AND they are a based in the United States! Double win.
InstaNatural was started as a small local business in Florida with a vision to provide safe, effective, and affordable skin care products – without sacrificing quality. InstaNatural is constantly in search of wonderful wholesome ingredients to enhance the natural beauty that is often lost due to various external and internal factors. The product line was developed by focusing on using premium organic and natural ingredients in their formulations without the use of harmful alcohols, parabens or sulfates.
At present, InstaNatural is a leading online distributor of a collection of nature-inspired beauty and cosmetic products. All of InstaNatural’s products are produced in small batches and packaged in FDA-certified facilities in the USA to ensure freshness and safety for customers. With results-driven products backed by a lifetime satisfaction guarantee, InstaNatural is focused on providing the best collection of beauty products to address a wide variety of skincare needs.
InstaNatural Essential Oils
InstaNatural currently sell 4oz bottles of Lavender, Lemon and Peppermint essential oils on their website and on Amazon* for $19.97. That is a HUGE bottle (for essential oils) and will last a great deal of time. They also sell a diffuser for aromatherapy purposes that I REALLY want to test out. Though, the scent from my peppermint and lavender bottles fill up an entire space without even taking off the cap! Essential oils are powerful!
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is a steam-distilled oil that relaxes and rejuvenates the body and mind with a fresh floral aroma. This essential oil is extracted from the oil glands of the Lavandula Officinalis plant, which gives the oil its sweet herbaceous fragrance. Our Lavender Essential Oil’s clean and serene aroma makes it a perfect companion for aromatherapy to help ease the mind.
Ingredient: 100% Pure Steam-Distilled Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Officinalis)
Everyone knows that I am a HUGE fan of lavender! (Well, my mom does anyway!) She buys me all sorts of lavender-scented sprays and bath accessories. I love to relax and de-stress with lavender floating through the air. I would use lavender in a diffuser at night time or during winter bath soaks.
I use lavender essential oil for the following purposes.
- Children’s bedtime routine. There are so many baby products that contain lavender to help calm the mind. We have lavender bubble bath and lavender body lotion that our kids use at nighttime. If I had the diffuser, I’d use lavender during story time too.
- De-stressify. Lavender is the BEST fragrance for relaxing the mind. You can place a (diluted) drop on your wrist to inhale and destress. Make a simple spray solution of water with a few drops of essential oil for a pillow mist.
- Fragrance for cloth diaper laundry. You don’t want to waste money by washing diapers with harsh chemicals and synthetic fragrances that will ruin the absorbency. Add a few drops of essential oils to your laundry load to safely enhance the scent.
- Homemade Baby Wipes Solution. Click the link for my cloth diaper solution recipe. I add lavender essential oils to my solution for the ultimate calming effect (for both baby and mama)! Trust me, you would want to pour the entire bottle of lavender essential oil all over you if you changed my son’s diaper. He refuses to sit still for the life of him!
Lemon Essential Oil
InstaNatural’s Lemon Essential Oil is extracted directly from lemon rinds for a fresh citrus fragrance. This oil is cold-pressed and has a powerful bright scent that is sure to refresh and uplift. It also works well as an astringent to cleanse and tone your skin while delivering a boost of beneficial Vitamin C.
100% Pure Cold-Pressed Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus Limon)
I did not personally review InstaNatural’s lemon essential oil but I wanted to include it because it is such a useful essential oil for around the home. I have tested 5 products by InstaNatural and I bet this product is just as good of quality as the others.
Lemon essential oil is perfect for:
- Personal care products. Dilute well and add a few drops into homemade facial cleansers, soaps, deodorants, etc.
- Household cleaners. Use to remove gum, grease spots and crayons from most surfaces. Add to homemade solutions to freshen countertops, sinks, toilets, showers, etc. It also removes dusty smell from vacuum cleaners.
- Mind stimulation. The pure lemon scent awakens and refreshes the mind. I would use this in a diffuser in the morning or during afternoon lulls. At work, a coworker and I always set out orange and lemon peels beside our computers to help keep us awake after lunch. It definitely helped!
Peppermint Essential Oil
Peppermint Essential Oil is a multi-purpose oil that cools, energizes and refreshes the body and mind. This steam-distilled oil is extracted from dried or fresh leaves from the Mentha Piperita herb, giving it a sharp, menthol fragrance. Its pleasantly sweet and minty aroma makes it a premium choice for aromatherapy to improve the mind and lift the spirits.
Ingredient: 100% Pure Steam-Distilled Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha Piperita)
I use peppermint essential oil for two purposes:
- Mind stimulation in the morning. I set the bottle next to my computer and the scent radiates out from it, filling the air with an energizing fragrant. This would be a wonderful scent to add to a diffuser around Christmas!
- Ridding pests. Mint is known to deter garden and house pests. I’ve been placing a couple drops on my window sills and along the entryways to keep out stink bugs and lady bugs, which are notorious for finding their way inside.
Be sure to check out InstaNatural’s essential oils on Amazon*.