I am BUSY BUSY BUSY.
Countdown til Christmas– 4 days (but we have a party we’re hosting Christmas Eve)
Countdown til our Wedding– 45 days
Here’s my TO DO list… [It’s freakin’ scary!!]
- Finish Christmas Shopping
- Thoroughly Clean Apartment
- Kitchen- counters/dishes/refrigerator
- Clean tile floors
- Put away ALL laundry that’s in piles all over the bedroom floors! EEk!
- Cat litter
- Sort through big stack of papers on counter..
- Edit Wedding Registries [Target’s website is ridiculously slow during the holidays]
- Find Wedding Cake
- Find last few addresses for invites [Yes, WAY PAST DUE]
- Buy Decorations for Wedding Reception
- Renew Passport [Doing that in one hour… or whenever I’m free to leave my bedroom. Bill is wrapping my presents and is taking forever! Hopefully that means I got a million presents! :)]
- Buy Wedding Bands– We bought Bill’s yesterday…
- Apply for Marriage License– after the holidays
- Figure out what we are doing for our HONEYMOON!
- Buy Veil & Accessories for Wedding Day
- Figure out Hair/Makeup/Nails for Wedding Day
I have so much more to add to this list but since Bill is done wrapping my presents, I have no more time to think about what I’m supposed to be doing! I actually have to go do it now!!! Sorry if I bored anyone with this… but this is the reality of planning a wedding & taking care of baby & celebrating the holidays all at once. Luckily my mom took Miss A for the night so I can get some stuff done!
Life is good.