*This post is sponsored by Groupon. As always, all opinions are my own. I was introduced to Groupon over three years ago and have been using their website and app ever since!
If you love saving money, Groupon Coupons are for you!
You can seriously save a ton of money using Groupon Coupons. They offer deals on just about everything. Their home page features local discount categories including:
- Things To Do
- Beauty & Spas
- Food & Drink
- Health & Fitness
Here are some examples currently featured for the Grand Rapids, Michigan area:
- All-Day Paddle Board Rental on Lake Michigan for $27 ($55 value)
- 1 Hour Prenatal Massage for $23.40 ($60 value)
- $9.60 for $20 worth of Indian Food at Bombay Cuisine (I highly recommend!!!)
- One Night Stay at the Family-Friendly Resort, Great Wolf Lodge for $99/night ($220 value)
- $27 for 10 Yoga Classes ($110 value)
- Oil Change at Valvoline Instant Oil for $19.99 ($39.99 value)
Awesome right? Ladies, we never have to pay full price for massages and pedicures again!! Just be sure to tip on the full amount. 😉
Discounts on Goods
Groupon offers deals on just about anything you can imagine. Whether you are shopping for home appliances, clothing, shoes, jewelry, specialty food items, herbal supplements, or unique gift ideas, price check on Groupon first! If you’re like me, you will be pleasantly surprised by what you find.
Here’s some more examples of current discounts:
- Gourmet Nut Flax & Chia Seeds (Pack of 6 – 5oz bags) for $16.99 ($53.94 value)
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Mother’s Milk Tea (Pack of 6 – 96 tea sachets) for $26.27 ($36 value). If you’re in need of increasing your breastmilk supply, this stuff really works!
- Powdered Greens to pack your smoothies full of plant based nutrients. One brand offers $17.99 for 28 servings (59.98 value).
- Many deals on Melissa and Doug wooden toys, which would make perfect sustainable birthday gifts.
Store Coupons & Sales