Do you have a Carbon Monoxide Detector in your home? If not, it is of utmost importance to install one right away. This silent killer can be easily detected with a simple, small alarm unit. Carbon Monoxide is an odorless, colorless and tasteless gas that is nearly impossible to identify without a proper detector. Carbon monoxide is the single largest cause of accidental poisoning. The CDC reports that over 15,000 people each year are treated in emergency rooms for non-fire related carbon Monoxide exposures. First Alert is a leader in the world of home safety and their CO detectors are just what you need for peace of mind and for your families safety.
Enter to win one here:
Open to residents of the United States. MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.