GDIAPERS ROCK! I am a big fan thus far. Miss A is 10 weeks old yesterday and while I can’t say that I’ve been using gDiapers the whole time, I’ve definitely been using them over a month and a half. She was born 7lbs3oz so at first they were too small. Then I was visiting my grandma in the hospital for a week. So for all the babysitters, we used disposables since we received some as gifts from the baby showers.
Here is my pros/cons list for using gDiapers. [Besides the normal sustainability reasons!]
- Very easy to use!!
- Very easy to launder. I’m on a two/three day schedule with 6 gPants & 24 gCloths & 12 gLiners. I wash them with an eco-friendly detergent and hot water on a regular cycle and rinse. Then I dry all but the liners and wetbags.
- Very easy to travel with. I just use the gWetbag, however any wetbag will do to store soiled diapers. I’ve even used a plastic bag but that’s not very sustainable to use every time!
- No complaints with leaks. The only time they have leaked is when I forgot to change her after feeding her and she pees “A LOT” and twice or more… [My Bad!]
- All the poop stays in the liner for the most part. If it doesn’t it’s because she created a “Diaper BOMB” and it all went up her back… this happens with disposables too. It’s life!
- Product is made well with one exception below.
- I feel like my baby is trendy with her gDiapers… however I may be biased!
- I pulled a string on one of the gLiners and it unraveled near the orange snap. [I should NOT have pulled the string. Ha..] No complaints with any other liners though.
- It takes my dryer two cycles to fully dry the gCloths.
- For some reason, other people complain about me using them… why? They are just jealous and wish they could wear gDiapers!
I can say that I am happy we actually committed to these diapers. It is worth the money, especially since we plan to use these diapers for our next baby as well. Miss A will probably outgrow the small size soon and they are in awesome condition. I wish I could afford better gender neutral colors but for now green and orange are what we have.
|Her diaper is on backwards!|
To my embarrassment, I have shamefully been putting Miss A’s gDiapers on backwards. Obviously she is not happy and crying because her diapers are on wrong! OOPS! The embarrassing part is that I JUST NOW REALIZED IT WHILE WRITING THIS BLOG POST… Hmm… Good news is that gDiapers can be worn two ways and successfully hold in all liquids! From now on all diaper photos will look like the first two above! 😀