*This post is a sponsored post. All text and opinions are my own. <3 I can easily say that car shopping is my least favorite thing to do in the entire world. I'd rather clean up vomit... (and that is saying a lot for my weak stomach.) But when you're stuck in the middle of no where or simply don't have access to public transportation, you have to own a car to get to work or the grocery … Read More
New on the Blog!
*This post is sponsored by Black Hairspray. As always, all opinions are my own. Black Hairspray Black Hairspray is a reputable online beauty store that specializes in thousands of … Read More
The first full day of our vacation, we hit the Hot Springs National Park and then headed to Lake Ouachita State Park to cool off at the beach and go for another hike. Lake Ouachita State … Read More
We traveled 800+ miles via car with two kids from Michigan to Arkansas. Despite the horrid idea of traveling in a car for 14hrs (frequent bathroom + meal stops) with a 5 and 3 year old, it … Read More
- Milky Oatmeal Bath to Help Eczema
- Sew & Hand-Dye Your Own Woven Baby Wrap for Cheap!
- Natural Vodka Deodorant — You’ve Got To Be Kidding…
- The Worst Change Since Pregnancy: Strong Gag Reflex
- How to Pan Fry Tempeh to Golden Perfection
- Pregnancy Symptoms Still Here After Miscarriage
- “Pregnancy is the closest thing to death that a women…
- Home Page
- 15 Things I Learned in My First Year as a Vegetarian
- Our Sweet Chicken Died of an Infected Prolapsed Vent