It wasn’t that long ago that physicians offered people looking for help with their weight a simple formula: calories consumed minus calories burned. It made mathematical sense, but it didn’t take into consideration our complex bodies, nor how vital a role the mind plays. In fact, it ignored things now considered obvious for losing weight — gender, muscle mass and sleep quality — among other … Read More
New on the Blog!
If you're looking for new alternative meat products, I recommend trying Lightlife products and browsing through their recipe collection to explore new tastes. This recipe features Lightlife … Read More
If you've ever breastfed a baby or pumped milk, you know how time consuming it can get. I breastfed my child or pumped every 2-4 hours for almost 2 years. When I returned to work, I … Read More
We started our seeds early again! I literally mean all of my seeds... everything from hot peppers and tomatoes to chamomile, anise, wildflowers, corn and pumpkins... I already have 6" … Read More
- Milky Oatmeal Bath to Help Eczema
- Sew & Hand-Dye Your Own Woven Baby Wrap for Cheap!
- The Worst Change Since Pregnancy: Strong Gag Reflex
- Natural Vodka Deodorant — You’ve Got To Be Kidding…
- How to Pan Fry Tempeh to Golden Perfection
- 15 Things I Learned in My First Year as a Vegetarian
- “Pregnancy is the closest thing to death that a women…
- Pregnancy Symptoms Still Here After Miscarriage
- Diatomaceous Earth: What Is It & Why You Should Use It
- How to Get Rid of Acne Caused by Pregnancy